Free gift with all orders.
I was standing in the pet store looking for special treats for my dog on her first birthday.. I noticed cheap plastic birthday hats that said 'Birthday Girl'. They were $14.99 and bound straight for the landfill. I realized that I could make something better than that using scraps from my business and my 365 days of dog hats challenge was born.
Sometimes I theme my weeks and sometimes I just make single hats.
As she goes about her day she wears her hat. It makes so many people smile - I hope you enjoy them too!
These boards make amazing gifts for family and friends. Here is the process of them.
1. You scan your recipe and send it to me.
2. I photoshop the recipe to remove rips, stains, folds, lines and blobs.
3. I add sketches of the completed recipe or of ingredients to fill some of the negative space.
4. ALL ASPECTS OF THE BOARD ARE APPROVED BY YOU. I send a mock up, you approve sizing and placement of items. This process repeats until it is perfect.
5. I engrave your recipe on the cutting boards.
6. You display and treasure your beautiful keepsake!
Feed coming soon