Free gift with all orders.
I was standing in the pet store looking for special treats for my dog on her first birthday.. I noticed cheap plastic birthday hats that said 'Birthday Girl'. They were $14.99 and bound straight for the landfill. I realized that I could make something better using scraps from my business and my 365 days of dog hats challenge was born.
Sometimes I themed my weeks and sometimes I just made single hats.
As she goes about her day she wears her hat. It makes so many people smile - I hope you enjoy them too!
These boards make amazing gifts for family and friends. Here is the process of creating them:
1. You scan your recipe and send it to me.
2. I photoshop the recipe to remove rips, stains, folds, lines and blobs.
3. I add sketches of the completed recipe or of ingredients to fill some of the negative space.
4. ALL ASPECTS OF THE BOARD ARE APPROVED BY YOU. I send a mock up, you approve sizing and placement of items. This process repeats until it is perfect.
5. I engrave your recipe on the cutting boards.
6. You display and treasure your beautiful keepsake!